Friday, September 17, 2010

Spooktacular!

Prepare yourself to encounter many cheesy Halloween sayings as we search for the perfect idea and execution of Katie's 2010 Halloween costume!

I will be posting fabulous ideas and links to things that my dear friend, Katie, might find inspiration from. For instance, the profile picture of mine (not my pic, found it... somewhere... (?)) Chuckie!
Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?



I LOVE the optical illusion. Why in the world does that person look so freaky?! Can you figure it out?

...

...

... 
The cartoony-eyes are painted on her eyelids all the way up to her eyebrows! Not only is it a fun costume, but it is so well executed! I like that it isn't an absolute literal translation of Chuckie (everyone's favorite nightmarish doll) but incorporates elements that is similar and works with this person to make it hers. The hair for instance - love! The eyes.eyebrows - you know I love it! Even the outfit manages to be really cute! And the blood - well that makes it Halloween! 

So there's my first blog post attempting to inspire my dearest friend in her quest for Halloween perfection. Now your turn - thoughts? 

3 comments:

  1. this is perfect.. then you can walk around with your eyes closed all night and not see anyone else's costume.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the eyes. I think they'd be better if I didn't wear glasses, though. And I don't know what kind of costume I'd use them with because I wouldn't want to be Chuckie. As funny as it would be to scare a certain friend of ours all night, it would be kind of weird for me because I've never actually seen those movies. Sure, everyone else would get the reference, but *I* wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete